To apply for a job, please follow the instructions at the end of the job description. Only those applicants being considered will be contacted. Thank you!
Festival Job Dates: January 9, 2018 – January 29, 2018
Reports to: Theater Operations Manager
Seeking qualified applicants to assist with all front of house theater operations at SF Sketchfest venues during SF Sketchfest 2018.
- Assist in all aspects of front of house theater operations under the direction of Theater Operations Manager and/or Venue Manager
- Tear/scan tickets
- Distribute will call
- Distribute Sketchfest programs to patrons
- Help manage patron lines
- Usher inside the theater
- Sell concessions and/or merchandise
- Assist patrons with general questions and directions
- Clean theater and lobbies in between shows
- Restock merchandise, concessions, programs, restrooms, and other areas of the theater as necessary
- Make small deliveries between venues of walking distance as needed
- Assist with load-in (January 9-10) and load-out (January 29)
- Attend all staff meeting on January 9
- Complete brief wrap questionnaire post-festival
- Previous front of house theater experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Customer service experience
Click here to submit an application. Only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.